Redmi G 2021 Gaming Laptop Review, Specifications, and Prices – Xiaomi, through the Redmi sub-brand, officially launched its newest gaming laptop Redmi G 2021, which consists of two models that are distinguished from the specifications. Redmi G (2021), a gaming laptop with qualified specifications but affordable prices. Here are the specifications and prices.
Redmi G 2021 Review
This laptop uses a 16.1-inch Full HD screen. Redmi G 2021 carries a refresh rate of 144 Hz but can be changed to 72 Hz. Redmi G 2021 is powered by AMD Ryzen 5000 series or Intel Core i5 Tige Lake H45. The chip is formulated with 16 GB of RAM and a 512 GB SSD.
The first Redmi G 2021 laptop model carries an 11th generation Intel Core i5-11260H processor with GeForce RTX 3050 graphics card and a 180W default charger. The second model laptop carries an AMD Ryzen 7 5800H processor, a GeForce RTX 3060 graphics card, and a built-in 230W charger.
For example, the two Redmi G 2021 laptop models have the same specifications. Both Redmi G 2021 laptop models carry a 16.1-inch screen that supports a 144 Hz refresh rate, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD storage, a 55 watt-hours (Whr) battery capacity, and the Windows 10 operating system.
Redmi G 2021 has WiFi-6 and Bluetooth 5.1 support and multiple ports, so it simultaneously supports up to three 4K displays.
The two 2021 Redmi G laptops also have a new exclusive heat dissipation mechanism from Xiaomi, called Hurricane Heat Dissipation 3.0. Hurricane Heat Dissipation 3.0 features dual 12V fans, four air outlets, and five copper heat pipes to dissipate heat and keep the laptop cool during extended use.
Other features brought by the two new Redmi gaming laptops include a full-size backlight keyboard with three levels of light settings, Wi-Fi 6, Thunderbolt 4, USB-C, DTS audio technology: X Ultra Sound, Xiao AI digital assistant, and Xiaomi gaming box.
Redmi provides a full-size backlit keyboard. AMD version with 230W power adapter, and the Intel version comes with a 180W power adapter.
Redmi G (2021) Specifications:
- 16.1-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels display with a 144Hz refresh rate.
- 178 degree wide viewing angle, 100% sRGB color gamut, brightness up to 300 nits.
- Hexa-Core Processor 2.6GHz i5-11260H (4.4GHz) with Intel Iris Xe graphics, NVIDIA RTX 3050 GPU.
- Octa-Core 3.2GHz AMD Ryzen 7 5800H (4.4GHz) Processor with AMD Radeon Graphics, NVIDIA RTX 3060 GPU.
- 16GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD.
- Windows 10, upgradeable to Windows 11.
- 1MP HD webcam, digital array microphone.
- High Key Professional Backlit Keyboard 1.5mm.
- Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1.
- 2 x USB A 3.2 Gen2, 1 x USB 2.0, 2 x USB Type-C (1 x Thunderbolt 4 on Intel).
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x Mini DP 1.4 (5K 60Hz output), 1 x Gigabit Ethernet port.
- 3.5mm audio/microphone jack, 2W × 2 speaker, 7.1 channel DTS: X Ultra.
- 180W (Intel) / 230W (AMD) charger, 100W. USB-PD charging.
Redmi G (2021) gaming laptop price
Redmi G (2021) can start to be ordered in China. The prices are as follows:
- Redmi G (2021) Intel i5-11260H, 16GB Ram, 512GB SSD, RTX 3050: 5699 yuan.
- Redmi G (2021) Ryzen 7 5800H, 16GB Ram, 512GB SSD, RTX 3060: 6999 yuan.
Thank you for visiting AllinGadget. We always try to provide the latest and best information for you. I hope you get the information you want. If you have criticism and feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a nice day.