Recommendations Best Tablets for Drawing and Design – Supporting a hobby is indeed a favorite of some people. You also have to be selective in choosing a gadget that can support your hobby. Tablet is one of the gadgets of choice in supporting hobbies, especially design. For those of you who like design, let’s look at the recommendations for the tablet that is right for you!
Types of Graphic Design Tablets
Most drawing tablets can be categorized into Graphics tablets, Pen displays, & Tablet computers.
- Graphics Tablet: The most straightforward type. The concept is A touch-sensitive pad with a pen that can be plugged into the computer, so you have more control over the cursor while drawing. The movement of the stylus on the pad will be reflected on your computer screen.
- Pen Display: This is probably what most people think of when it comes to tablet drawing. This panel will let you see the traces of your stylus or pen as you use it. Instead of being plugged into a computer, this is a standalone tablet capable of producing its artwork.
- Tablet Computers: iPads and the like — a powerful mini-computer for drawing is one of many functions. Their use for art will often require the purchase of a pen or accessory for more refined control and creative software of your choice.
Best Tablets for Drawing and Design
1. Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 is arguably an old Samsung product. However, this tab is still very suitable for you if you only intend to do design and drawing because its performance is still excellent. This Samsung Galaxy Tab series is also equipped with an S-Pen to support your design activities!
Galaxy Tab Series S4 Specs:
- Brand: SAMSUNG
- Screen Size: 10.5 Inch
- Memory Storage Capacity: 4 GB
- Dimensions: L x W x H: 6.5 x 9.8 x 0.3 inches
- Price: $249.00
Amazon Purchase Link: Samsung Galaxy TABLET T835 Tab S4 10.5″
2. iPad Pro 12.9
The next recommendation is the iPad Pro 12.9. This iPad is suitable for those who want to have a tablet with extraordinary performance to support their design hobby. Relying on the Apple M1 SoC, this mechanism allows the GPU to use the existing memory in RAM when this step is needed to improve performance. Even though you have to spend more money, this tab’s extraordinary performance and specs won’t disappoint you.
iPad Pro 12.9 Specs:
- Series: IPad Pro
- Brand: Apple
- Screen Size: 12.9 Inches
- Operating System: Apple iPadOS
- Memory Storage Capacity: 256 GB
- Price: $1,069.97
Amazon Purchase Link: Apple iPad Pro 12.9-inch 5th Generation WiFi 256GB
3. Wacom Cintiq 22
Wacom’s latest tablet is suitable for those who want to focus on design. This tablet has a 22″ screen with HD 1980 x 1080 resolution, 72% NTSC colors, and 96% sRGB. Moreover, the main screen of this tablet has used an anti-glare surface so that the screen can later give a feeling similar to drawing like on paper. With a large screen and performance devoted to design, this tablet is the right choice for you!
Wacom Cintiq 22 Specs:
- Brand: Wacom
- Item Weight: 4.19 Pounds
- Connectivity Technology: HDMI
- Operating System: Windows and Mac
- Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
- Price: $599.95
Amazon Purchase Link: Wacom Cintiq 22 DTK-2260/K0-CX Venus Creative Pen Display DTK 2260 K0
4. Microsoft Surface Book 3
This series from Microsoft can not be called only a tablet but also a laptop. This laptop and tablet series has a screen size of 13.5 inches and 15 inches equipped with a Surface Pen. According to Microsoft itself, they issued this series to meet the needs of graphic designers, technicians, developers, and game lovers. Even though you have to spend more, you can try the performance of this tablet and laptop.
Microsoft Surface Book 3 Specs:
- Brand: Microsoft
- Series: Surface Project U – 1F SC
- Screen Size: 15 Inches
- Color: Platinum
- Hard Disk Size: 256 GB
- CPU Model: Core i7
- Ram Memory Installed Size: 16 GB
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Card Description: Dedicated
- Graphics Coprocessor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti Max-Q
- Price: $2,089.86
Amazon Purchase Link: NEW Microsoft Surface Book 3 15″ 256GB SSD, Intel i7 16GB GTX 1660 Ti Platinum SEALED
Those are some tablet recommendations that you might choose to support your design hobby!
Thank you for visiting Best Tablets for Drawing and Design article. AllinGadget will continue to provide information every day. We always try to provide the latest and best information for you. I hope you get the information you want. If you have criticism and feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com. Have a nice day.