Recommendation Best Accurate Analytics Plugins For WordPress 2022 – Are you looking for an Analytics Plugin for your WordPress site? The Analytics plugin lets you see how many visitors are coming to your website, where they are coming from, and what they are doing on your blog or website.
In this article, we recommend the best Analytics Plugins for WordPress users. Maybe some of our recommendations will reap a few pros and cons from WordPress users.
Analytics Plugin Functions for WordPress
Now, you may be wondering why you should use Analytics on your site? Many startups and new website owners rely on their best guesses to make business decisions. They are simply figuring out what content to write or products to promote to their visitors.
But you don’t have to do that!
Analytics plugins help collect data about your visitors and show how they behave on your WordPress site. Here are some of the things you can find using Analytics:
- Number of people who visited your website
- Demographic information and interests of your visitors your
- Find high traffic landing pages and blog posts
- Identify which sources are driving the most traffic (social, organic, referral, etc.)
- Which links people click on and how they use your blog or website
You can remove the guesswork and use the actual data to create your business strategy by discovering all these insights.
Best Analytics Plugins For WordPress 2022
Here we present some Analytics Plugin recommendations:
1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is the most popular analytics plugin. This plugin is free and can be easily installed on WordPress. However, this plugin can also be installed directly by adding code to the website. Using this plugin, website owners can perform A/B Testing, track users, and much more.
Google Analytics has several features, including:
- Disable admin-level user tracking to get precise data about website visitors.
- Easily customize the tracking code indicator as desired.
- Does not display site statistics in the admin panel. The site owner must be logged in to a Google Analytics account to view the analytical data.
MonsterInsights is the best analytics plugin for WordPress sites. This plugin allows to easily install Google Analytics in WordPress and shows reports on valuable insights in the WordPress dashboard.
Monster Insight has several features, including:
- Get detailed reports on the visitor’s country, gender, device, and more.
- See how users find websites, what keywords they search for, and what they do on websites.
- Integrated with Universal Analytics and Google Analytics 4 (GA4).
- This plugin can use the dual tracking feature to connect to both versions simultaneously.
- Able to track and know how many times files are downloaded
- Track every device that downloads on the website and collects data.
The StatCounter plugin can be linked to a WordPress site. StatCounter is a cloud-based website statistics counter service that offers essential website statistics services.
This plugin provides data on the location of visitors, the browser used, and more. Easy to use but lacks advanced features like other analytics plugins. For example, eCommerce tracking, affiliate link tracking, goal, and event tracking, and more.
4. Exact Metrics
Exact Metrics is one of the most popular Google Analytics plugins for WordPress. Many beginners find Google Analytics reports a bit difficult to understand. These reports typically include demographic reports, enhanced link tracking, affiliate link tracking, real-time information, and more. Exact Metrics makes it easy to understand within the WordPress admin area.
Exact Metrics Features:
- Allows tracking of website visitors and getting analytical reports in the WordPress dashboard.
- Displays important details such as page views, mobile analytics statistics, organic searches & traffic from social media sites
- Displays real-time statistics, number of visitors, traffic sources, and where they are coming from.
- Provide in-depth reports for each page and post to analyze the data on the page and optimize the content.
Jetpack by WordPress.com displays basic statistics in the WordPress dashboard. This plugin can be used on self-hosted WordPress sites to track visitors. Free plugin to implement on small blogs. This plugin offers easy-to-understand and detailed traffic reports.
Conclusion Best Analytics Plugins
Now that you have read our list, you must be wondering which Google Analytics WordPress plugin to choose. After comparing the various features offered by each plugin, we recommend MonsterInsights as the best Analytics plugin for WordPress.
It offers a complete solution for setting up advanced analytics and tracking on your website without any coding. You can gain insights to confidently grow your business and view important statistics within your WordPress dashboard with just a few clicks.
MonsterInsights eliminates the need to spend a lot of time learning how to use the Analytics Plugin. Instead, you can focus on increasing traffic, conversions, and revenue.
Thank you for visiting. AllinGadget will continue to provide information every day. We always try to provide the latest and best information for you. I hope you get the information you want. If you have criticism and feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a nice day.