MaxAngel M1 Review, Specs, Price, 4K UHD Laser Projector – MaxAngel, a startup launched in 2019, has released a new 4K projector, namely the MaxAngel M1, in December 2021. The startup claims that the MaxAngel M1 is the world’s first mass-produced TR0.21 laser projector with a super SP-RTIR engine.
TR0.21 means the projector has a throw ratio of 0.21. The SP-RTIR machine is one of the laser lighting machine technologies. MaxAngel M1 is positioned as a replacement for a widescreen TV.
MaxAngel M1 Review
Ultra-short-throw projectors are a good choice for those who want significant projection results without positioning the projector far from the screen. The projector also doesn’t need a TV screen that fills the wall to dominate the screen all the time. The MaxAngel M1 can display large 4K images on the wall. This can also be purchased with a unique 100-inch screen.
MaxAngel M1 Specification
- Real 4K UHD Laser Cinema: Bring home the cinematic experience with true 4K UHD resolution. The M1’s image performance is clearer and brighter. Its 2500 lumens feature delivers true brightness & colorful colors without distortion.
- HDR10 Super realistic movie experience: Using HDR10, Dolby’s visual depth extends beyond 10 bits, enabling clearer, sharper, and more detailed images.
- Exclusive TI DMD Projection Technology: With the TI DMD core processing chip, customers will enjoy 4K images with the brightest colors, incredible contrast, and near-perfect clarity, minimizing color differences.
- Stunning 150″ Home Theater: Forget the traditional 80″ small TV, now users can enjoy the giant 150″ screen whenever and wherever they want
- 0.21:1 Ultra Short Throw: Adopts the highest short-throw rate of 0.21:1, can be directly placed in the TV cabinet, and can only be used 16.14″/6.69″ from the screen surface to project super-large, 150″/100″ screen.
- Smoother Image Effects: Comes with MEMC technology, helping users unlock the full potential of high refresh rate displays by making images rotate clearer, smoother, and with less motion blur.
- Authentic Theater Sound: Hi-Fi panoramic sound can fill up to 200 square meters of space with high-quality audio.
- Easy Wireless Sharing: Provides direct sync with Android and iOS without cables.
- Enjoy Endless Fun: The built-in Android TV Stick 9.0 gives subscribers access to thousands of video streaming apps.
The MaxAngel Projector is said to use Texas Instruments’ DMD processing chip to offer “the brightest colors, incredible contrast, and near-perfect clarity” at image resolutions of up to 3,840 x 2,160 pixels or 4K.
This projector has a 24 watt sound system with Dolby virtual surround. The Pledge package is available for the projector itself only or as a Laser TV bundle that includes a 100-inch Fresnel light-rejecting screen. Both plans come with an Android TV dongle to take advantage of thousands of popular apps. Including Netflix, HBO, and Hulu.
Do not miss the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. Users can connect the phone to the projector wirelessly for mirroring. Inside is 3GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, keystone correction, and motorized focus.
The MaxAngel M1 has three HDMI ports (including 1 with ARC), USB, Ethernet, and analog and digital audio outputs. And if users want to connect to a game console, this projector has an input lag of up to 67 ms. The LED light source can be used for up to 25,000 hours.
Image and Audio
This projector has a throw ratio of 0.21, which means it can project a 100-inch screen within 6.6 inches of a wall. It can project a screen size range of 80 “-150”.
The MaxAngel M1 is rated at 2500 lumens. Combined with 4K UHD resolution, HDR 10, and MEMC, it can deliver good pictures. It has built-in HiFi speakers with Dolby virtual surround sound. The noise is as low as 28db to ensure quiet operation.
MaxAngel M1 Price
The Pledge plan retails for USD1,699. As for the bundling package with a 100-inch Fresnel screen, the price will be USD2,398.
Thank you for visiting MaxAngel M1 Review. AllinGadget will continue to provide information every day. We always try to provide the latest and best information for you. I hope you get the information you want. If you have criticism and feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com. Have a nice day.