How to Screen Mirror Smartphone to PC/Laptop With App or Without App – How to Screen Mirror Smartphone to PC/Laptop is very important to know in the digital era. However, not much know-how. Because several ways can be done, either connecting it without an application or using an application and other ways.
The common way to screen mirror smartphone to PC/Laptop or another type of larger Screen is Mirroring, and the commonly used step is Miracast. But unfortunately, Miracast only works with connected devices. It can’t work using a PC or PC/Laptop. However, as an alternative way, there are several ways to connect the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop or PC that we can do.
The most common way is to use applications and USB to connect the smartphone screen to an offline PC/Laptop. We can also connect the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop with WiFi and several options for connecting the smartphone screen to a Windows 11 PC/Laptop.
Here we have summarized five quick steps to screen mirror smartphone to PC/Laptop that can be tried and guaranteed to work. Curious? Come on, just take a look at the reviews below!
How to Screen Mirror Smartphone to PC/Laptop with USB
The first step we can do is the easiest way, using a USB. Here are the steps you can take to connect the smartphone screen function to a PC/Laptop with a USB. Look carefully at the steps below:
1. Enable Developer Options In Settings Menu
The first step in connecting the Android cellphone screen to a USB PC/Laptop is activating the developer options in the settings menu. First, we enter the Settings menu, then select About Phone. Next, click the Build Number menu seven times or more quickly.
2. Go to Developer Options on Smartphone
The second step in connecting the SMARTPHONE screen to a USB PC/Laptop is to return to the settings menu and enter the Additional Settings menu. Scroll to the bottom, and then enter the Developer Options menu. If needed, enter case verification and then click Use.
3. Enable USB Debugging on Smartphone
How to connect the smartphone screen to the PC/Laptop then enable USB Debugging. In Developer Options, we can scroll down and enable the USB Debugging option.
4. Install the Vysor application on phones and PC
After the three steps above, we have done how to connect the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop using a USB next to install the Vysor application. The Vysor Google Chrome app is required as the next step. We can click on the Vysor Chrome search and install the extension to get the application. Select Vysor – Chrome Web Store and then install it.
5. Open Vysor Icon in Google Chrome
The next way to connect the Android cellphone screen to the PC/Laptop is to open the Vysor icon in Google Chrome. Opening the Vysor icon in Google Chrome aims to connect our Android cellphone to a PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
6. Start Connecting the Device
We can start connecting our Android cellphone screen device to a PC/Laptop or PC after opening the Vysor icon. This is the first step so that our Android cellphone screen can appear on a PC/Laptop or PC for work or entertainment purposes.
7. Select Connected Device
The final step to connecting the smartphone screen to a USB PC/Laptop is to select a connected device. Select the Vysor menu, and a new window will appear from Vysor. We just need to click the Find Devices button at the top. We select the name of the Android smartphone device that will be mirrored to the PC and click the Select button.
A notification will appear allowing USB debugging, and we just click allow. Mirroring the Android cellphone to a PC or PC/Laptop has also been successfully carried out.
How to Screen Mirror Smartphone to PC/Laptop Without an App
Another option for mirroring is to connect the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop with a USB without an application. We can use a way to connect a cellphone to a PC/Laptop without a cable which we can do by relying on a WiFi network. To do this step, we need the help of software called Connect.
We don’t need other applications to connect the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop or PC with the Connect software. Because the Connect software is Windows default software, this step is a way to connect the smartphone screen to a Windows 10 PC/Laptop that is very appropriate to use.
Before starting the steps, we must ensure that the two devices (smartphone and PC/Laptop/PC) are connected to the same WiFi network. After the two devices have been confirmed to be connected to the same WiFi, then we can do mirroring with the steps below:
- Press the Start button on the PC/Laptop, then type Connect.
- Select at the top of the results in the search results that appear.
- The Connect software window will open and the words “…… is ready for you to connect wirelessly” will appear on our PC/Laptop screen.
- Next, activate the Screen Mirroring feature on our phones. The trick for iPhone or Samsung users is to swipe up Control Center and switch to the Screen Mirroring or Smart View menu. Meanwhile, for other brands of Android phones, the trick is to go to the Settings menu > Wireless & Networks > Wireless Connect > Smart View.
- Wait a few moments until the smartphone device is detected on the PC/Laptop. If it appears, select the name of our smartphone device and click it, then the smartphone screen will be connected to the PC/Laptop automatically.
How to Screen Mirror Smartphone to PC/Laptop Using App
Furthermore, the option that can be done other than connecting the cellphone to a PC/Laptop with a data cable is to use an application. There are several applications available that can help us to show how to connect the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop.
If using a data cable or USB to connect the smartphone screen to an offline PC/Laptop is complicated, the easiest way is to use a special application. Here are some applications that we can use. Here are some steps.
1. Connect with ApowerMirror Application
The first application that can be used is ApowerMirror. This application can be downloaded for free on the Playstore or App Store. So, Android and iPhone users can use this application. The advantage of this application, Sedulur can play Smartphone games on a PC/Laptop without using an emulator and rooting on a cellphone.
Another plus, this application also has a feature to record the Screen or screen recorder. Come on, let’s just look at the steps to use the ApowerMirror application below:
- Open the Playstore app and download ApowerMirror.
- Connect the USB cable to the PC/Laptop and cellphone, then enable USB debugging.
- After the USB has been connected, we will receive a notification requesting permission to install the application. We just click Allow and Accept.
- After the steps above are taken, another pop-up notification will appear. The notification says Do Not Show Again and Start Now. Select click the Start Now option and check the Never Show Again option. We can immediately see the smartphone screen on a PC/Laptop or PC.
2. Use LetsViewcellphone to connect the Screen
The next option to connect the smartphone screen on a PC/Laptop or PC is to use LetsView. The advantage of this application is that it can record the screen and control the PC/Laptop using a cellphone.
Of course, it is very useful for those who are currently busy doing work and studying/schooling from home online. Check out the steps below:
- Go to Google Play or the App Store, then download the app LetsView.
- Then connect our cell phone and PC/Laptop using the same WiFi.
- Once the two devices are connected, open the downloaded app on your Phone.
- Then select the device you want to mirror. Your phone screen will automatically appear on the PC/Laptop.
3. Connect with application Apower Manager
Another alternative is to use the application Apower Manager. Applications with more professional features. Because there is a feature to transfer phone data to PC/Laptops, we don’t need to use data cable anymore. And very good for data backup on both devices that we have.
Apart from that, some features can restore content, features for managing multimedia content, and other very useful professional features. Check out the steps and how to use them below:
- First, install ApowerManager on Windows or MacBook that we have.
- Then, also install the application ApowerManagercellphones on ours.
- Next, connect the cellphone and PC/Laptop using a USB cable.
- Then, press the Reflect icon, then a notification box will appear asking for permission to connect the smartphone to the PC/Laptop screen.
- Finally, select Start Now, and the smartphone screen will automatically appear on our PC/Laptop.
The method above is a way to connect the cellphone screen to a PC/Laptop with a USB, although there is an easier way to connect the cellphone screen to a PC/Laptop with Bluetooth or WiFi. We just have to choose which way is more comfortable for us to do.
4. Connect with Vysor Application
In the first explanation above, regarding connecting the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop using a data cable, the Vysor application has been mentioned as the application used. A special discussion of the Vysor application will be reviewed this time to understand even more.
Because in truth, Vysor is an external application that is not built-in that we can use to connect the cellphone screen to a PC/Laptop with WiFi. Check out the steps below:
- First, install the Vysor application on our cellphones and download it on the Play Store.
- Next, enable USB debugging on our cellphones, then download the Vysor Chrome extension on our PC/Laptop.
- Finally, we only need to follow the detailed instructions on the PC/Laptop screen so that our cellphone screen appears on the PC/Laptop screen.
5. Use the Mobizen Application
The last application that can be used is Mobizen. This application is very friendly because it is compatible with various browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. Check out the steps for using Mobizen to connect the smartphone screen on a PC/Laptop or PC below:
- First, download the Mobizen application on a PC/Laptop or PC.
- Then, open the application on the PC/Laptop. Don’t forget to download and install Mobizen on our cellphones. We can download Mobizen via Google Playstore or Apple Apps.
- After the download is complete and pasted, open Mobizen on the cellphone. A setup prompt will appear automatically on the screen. All we need to do is select the Next option a few times.
- Then, click Accept to sign that we understand and accept all the application’s terms, policies, and privacy conditions.
- Choose an address and create a password to register an account in the Mobizen app.
- After the list is complete, continue by logging into the Mobizen application on cellphones and PC/Laptops using the address and password that has been created.
- Select the name of our cellphone that appears on the PC/Laptop screen, then finally click the Ok or Yes option. The steps are complete, and we have successfully connected the smartphone screen to the PC/Laptop or PC screen.
How to Screen Mirror Smartphone to PC/Laptop Offline
Another option that we can do to connect the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop offline is to use the Screen Stream Mirroring application. For this step, our cellphones only need to activate the portable hotspot and turn off internet data, and the PC/Laptop WiFi is connected to the hotspot to the cellphone. Without connecting online, we can connect the smartphone screen to the PC/Laptop offline. Read the steps carefully below:
- The first step is downloading and installing the Screen Stream Mirroring application on the Playstore.
- Then activate the smartphone portable hotspot and connect the PC/Laptop’s WiFi to the smartphone hotspot. Don’t forget to turn off our smartphone internet data.
- Next, open the Screen Stream Mirroring application on your cellphone, then a permission request notification will appear. Click Allow.
- Then, an IP will appear the computer browser must access that to start connecting the smartphone screen on the PC/Laptop.
- Open the PC/Laptop browser, then type the URL containing the IP that appeared earlier in the address bar. Then press Enter.
- The last step is to only press the play button to see the smartphone screen connect to the computer browser.
How to Screen Mirror Smartphone to PC/Laptop with WiFi
One way to connect the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop without other applications is by relying on a WiFI network. However, to do this, we need an app called Screen Mirror. This step is very easy. Here are the steps we can do:
- The first step is to open the Play Store and download the Screen Mirror – Screen Sharing app. Choose the Screen Mirror application that the Smart Datodeveloper vGmbH developed.
- Don’t forget to connect your cellphone to a WiFi network.
- After downloading and installing Screen Mirror, we open the application and click the screen icon at the bottom right. Then a question notification will appear. We just click Allow.
- Next, connect the PC/Laptop or PC to a WiFi network with the same network connected to the smartphone.
- Then, open the browser application on the PC/Laptop, we can choose Google Chrome, Apple Safari, Firefox, or others. Then visit and open the site http://www.screenmirrorapp.com/.
- Scan the barcode or QR code that appears on the browser using the Screen Mirror Application.
- Finally, the smartphone dialog box will appear, and the words START NOW will appear. Wait until the connection process is complete, and when it is connected, the smartphone screen on the PC/Laptop will appear. And the steps to connect the smartphone screen to the PC/Laptop using WiFi are complete.
Some of the methods above are guaranteed to be very effective to use as a way to connect the smartphone screen to a PC/Laptop. We just choose the way we think is easy and comfortable to do. If one method does not work for one reason or another, we can try another method which is just as easy, as described above.
Hopefully, some of the ways to screen mirror smartphones to PC/Laptop above can make it easier and help us connect the cellphone screen to the PC/Laptop, of course, for various purposes. Especially the interests of work and entertainment.
Even so, make sure you are always careful when using electronic devices so that cellphone data is not easily deleted or accidentally lost. As a form of protection, it would be nice for you to use the best smartphone insurance so that your smartphone is still protected if at any time it gets damaged.
Thank you for visiting How to Screen Mirror Smartphone to PC/Laptop. AllinGadget will continue to provide information every day. We always try to provide the latest and best information for you. I hope you get the information you want. If you have criticism and feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us via email at email@example.com. Have a nice day.