How to Add Fonts to Google Docs – Application by word Google Docs provides many font choices (letters or characters) for its users. It certainly allows the user to customize the Font to the user’s needs. Call it for formal purposes such as correspondence between companies, writing drafts of papers, or it could be for casual purposes such as writing blog drafts.
You can use Google Docs on a laptop by opening the official page and logging in using a Gmail account. To use Google Docs from gadgets other than laptops, you can download the application from the Google Play Store and the App Store.
This word processor provided by Google allows you to edit documents on the go and save the data automatically. However, some users may not find the Font they want to use in some cases.
Fortunately, Google allows users to add more fonts to Google Docs. What are the steps? See the following explanation.
Open Google Docs
- Click on the Blank option to open a new page.
- Click on the Fonts drop-down menu; the features are Arial which is installed as the default font for every new document.
- Click on the More fonts option.
- You will find the Fonts dialog box with many options and features.
- There, there is a collection of Google photos that you can add.
- Click on the Show: All Font drop-down menu to display the Font category.
- The categories include Display, Handwriting, Monospace, Serif, and Sansa Serif.
- There are other filters like sort by Popularity, Alphabetical, etc.
- Click on the Fonts you want to add, then click on the OK button.
Thank you for visiting. AllinGadget will continue to provide information every day. We always try to provide the latest and best information for you. I hope you get the information you want. If you have criticism and feedback, don’t hesitate to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Have a nice day.